This new infographic illustrates the benefits of a lifecycle marketing solution, while demonstrating how different organizations can create the various lifecycle stages, migrating their prospects to customers for life.
While many marketers find it important to automate their marketing efforts, most lack the implementation of a formal retention and growth strategy, while others continue to overspend marketing dollars in an attempt to attain new customers (rather than maintaining their current customer base).
This new infographic not only sheds light on the capabilities and benefits of a lifecycle marketing solution, but also addresses why the lifecycle marketing approach works for various organizations.
Important takeaways from The Roadmap to Lifecycle Movement include:
- Ongoing value and engagement post-sale are critical for retaining today’s empowered consumers. (Source: Direct Marketing)
- Acquiring new customers can cost as much as five times more than satisfying and retaining current customers. (Source: Leading on the Edge of Chaos)
- Only 16% of B2B companies use marketing automation. (Source: Ad Age)
- The average retention rate of a newly acquired [not for profit] donor is only 27%. (Source: Blackbaud)
- Reducing customer attrition by a mere 5% can improve a business’s bottom line profits by 25-85%. (Source: Bain Consulting)
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost. (Source: Forrester)
Check out Right On Interactive’s latest infographic, The Roadmap to Lifecycle Movement here.