Written by Jay Famico and published December 17, 2013 on the
In this blog post, SiriusDecisions research director Jay Famico dives into changes impacting the marketing automation industry. Several worth noting include:
- Marketing technology stack
- Customer lifecycle
- New entrants
- Dynamic website
- Technology ecosystem
- Marketing Resource Management (MRM)
With regards to the impact of customer lifecycle to the marketing automation industry, Jay writes,
Marketing automation vendors’ messaging has begun to change. Until recently, most vendors focused on how marketing automation can be used to drive net-new demand generation. With the exception of Right On Interactive, there was limited messaging on how marketing automation can be used to onboard new customers, engage with current customers, grow customer accounts and turn customers into advocates.
See more on the SiriusDecisions Blog.
Latest posts by ROI Marketing (see all)
- The journey from single ticket sales to raving fans, literally - July 8, 2014
- Lifecycle Campaign: Two words that don’t belong together - June 17, 2014
- Building Engagement and Driving Revenue - March 7, 2014