Right On Interactive, maker of the ROI Customer Lifecycle Marketing automation software solution, today introduced The Marketing Spotlight, a six-episode business podcast.
The Marketing Spotlight highlights marketing leaders who share their stories of successful interactive marketing communications campaigns.
The first episode features Megan Glover, director of marketing for Compendium, a maker of social content publishing software. Ms. Glover relates the story of how Compendium automates their new-customer on-boarding campaign to ensure customer success.
Other podcast episodes include these marketing leaders:
- Mark Juleen, VP of Marketing, J.C. Hart
- Peter Fuller, VP of Marketing, Scale Computing
- Danielle Jamil, Manager of CRM Programs, Siren Interactive
- Lisa Borg, VP of Marketing and Communications, Slimband
- Matthew Gonnering, CEO, Widen Enterprises