INDIANAPOLIS (Sept. 3, 2014) – The latest infographic from Right On Interactive (ROI) shows the growing dominance of marketing automation, and how it is evolving to play a key role in companies accomplishing their customer lifecycle marketing goals.
While marketing automation is helping marketers manage repetitive tasks such as sending email communications, the future of marketing automation belongs to solutions that enable businesses to know exactly where a prospect or customer is in their relationship with a brand—from prospect to raving fan—and how best to approach them to maximize lifetime value.
Right On Interactive’s infographic, The Evolved Guide to Marketing Automation, also illustrates how quickly businesses are adopting marketing automation and how much return organizations are seeing from their marketing automation investments.
Key takeaways from Right On Interactive’s Evolved Guide to Marketing Automation are provided below:
- Fifty-three percent (53%) of B2B Fortune 500 companies are using marketing automation in 2014, a 112% increase from last year. (Source: ClickZ)
- Fifty-eight percent (58%) of top-performing companies, where marketing contributes to more than half of the sales pipeline, have adopted marketing automation. (Source Forrester)
- Marketing automation has had the fastest growth of any CRM-related segment in the last five years. (Source: Focus Research)
- Only 38 percent of marketing leaders have the technology to identify and analyze the individual customer’s interactions across multiple channels over time. (Source: Forrester)
- On average, organizations that nurture their leads experience a 45 percent lift in lead generation ROI over those that do not. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- The average lead generation ROI for organizations using a lead scoring process was 138 percent. The average lead generation ROI for organizations not using a lead scoring process was 78 percent. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
To download Right On Interactive’s Evolved Guide to Marketing Automation visit: http://www.rightoninteractive.com/resources/infographics/evolved-guide-marketing-automation/
For more information about Right On Interactive visit: http://www.rightoninteractive.com
About Right On Interactive
Right On Interactive is a Customer Lifecycle Marketing software company focused on helping marketers attract and acquire best-fit customers for life. Right On Interactive automates the concept of Customer Lifecycle Marketing, uniquely enabling marketers to know exactly where a prospect or customer is in their relationship with a brand—from prospect to raving fan—and how best to approach them to maximize lifetime value. Privately owned and headquartered in Indianapolis with a West Coast office in Portland, Ore., Right On Interactive’s cloud-based solution serves the needs of B2C and B2B marketers in a wide range of industries. For more information, visit http://www.rightoninteractive.com.