Win New Business
At Right On Interactive, we have noticed that the top performing companies in the B2B Technology community (clients or not) share many of the same characteristics. High growth companies often focus on generating revenue through new business. These new business sales are generally driven by some combination of marketing and sales collaboration. In fact, 77% of CMOs at top performing companies indicate that their most compelling reason for implementing marketing automation/lifecycle marketing is to increase revenue (Gleanster). Below is a list of the top 7 frustrations and struggles of the modern marketing and sales teams as observed by the team at Right On Interactive.
- Not enough sales-qualified leads being generated by marketing – according to Forrester, “companies that excel at lead nurturing generate an average of 50% more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost.
- Marketing engagement does not convert to sales-qualified leads – According to the Aberdeen Group, automation users have a 53% higher conversion rate from marketing response to marketing-qualified leads than non-users
- Leads require additional nurturing prior to closing – 50% of qualified leads are not yet ready to buy (Gleanster), and on average, buyers are 67% of the way through the buyer’s journey before contacting a sales representative (Openview Partners).
- Not enough sales-qualified leads being generated by marketing – New leads are identified every day through the ROI platform. Form submissions and website visitor reports are two quick wins that allow new prospects to be identified with little additional effort.
- Marketing engagement does not convert to sales-qualified leads – Profile scoring and gate criteria allows marketing and sales alike to continue to engage leads that are better-fit as potential customers.
- Leads require additional nurturing prior to closing – Right On Interactive can pinpoint the moment in which a lead should be passed to sales for a deeper conversation. The remaining leads can then be placed on additional drip nurturing campaigns to allow for further brand visibility.