WHAT IS SEO?
SEO is the practice of improving and promoting a website to increase the number of visitors the site receives from search engines.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN AN SEO CAMPAIGN?
Geo-Fencing is drawing a virtual fence around an area or location and showing your ad to people inside that fence WHILE THEY ARE THERE. Geo-Framing is targeting people who WERE inside a geo-fence of an event that has already happened.
- Title, Meta and Alt Tags
- URL Structure
- Quality, Freshness of Content
- Site Maps
- Inbound & Outbound Links
- Error Messages
- Voice Search Optimization
- Online Directories
- Submitting to Search Engines
- Online Reputation Management
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO KNOW ABOUT GEO-FRAMING?
- Our online reputation management platform is a “listening tool” that allows clients to manage their business’ online presence all from one software program.
- Every 24 hours the platform scrapes the internet for any mention of the client’s business name and brings that information into the online dashboard so that the client can review it.
- If a client wants, we can solicit reviews from an email list of their customers. And if desired, we can place a review “widget” on their website to ask for reviews and display them.