WHY LIVE CHAT?
It allows you to get more leads by engaging your prospects with a chat box and text-to-chat on your website.
TOP REASONS WHY PEOPLE PREFER A LIVE CHAT OPTION:
“I get my questions answered immediately.”
“Because I can multi-task.”
“Most efficient communication method.”
Of chat leads come outside of normal business hours.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF LIVE CHAT?
- It is staffed by Live Chat’s trained agents (available 24/7).
- Works on desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Client is charged a one-time set-up fee and then pays $10 per lead.
- Clients can cap the number of leads they want to receive each month (not recommended), chat box disappears once that capped number of leads is met.
- When Live Chat sends a lead it will be classified one of three ways: “Sales”, “Other”, or “Service”. Only “Sales” leads are billable to the client (see box below).
- On mobile there will be a TEXT TO CHAT button where the visitor’s mobile phone number is captured immediately, and the user can begin texting with the Chat Agent rather than using the chat box on the website.
- Scripts for the Live Chat agents can be customized.
- Lead info captured can be imported into most CRM systems if desired.
- Spanish is available for an additional charge.
- Chat box colors will be matched to the client’s website.
- Once the chat is completed, if the agent has captured contact info, the transcript will be emailed to the client whether it is a billable lead or not. If no contact info was captured, transcript is not mailed.
- Integrate Live Chat with a client’s Google Business Profile so that the chat option appears in their Google listings on mobile devices.
- Live Chat only available with a current digital ad campaign and will be disabled if campaign ends.
WANT HAPPY CLIENTS? INCLUDE LIVE CHAT WITH EVERY CAMPAIGN. WHY?
- It shows Return On Investment to the client and that your digital ads are working!
- Our Monthly Reports can show Live Chat Conversions (how many people saw the ad, came to the client’s website and then clicked on the Live Chat button.)