2014 was a busy year for Right On Interactive! It’s still hard to believe that in a few short hours we will be ringing in the New Year and kicking off 2015. But before we break out the champagne and noise makers, here’s a short list of Right On’s most popular blog posts in 2014. Like last year’s top ten list, this year’s most engaging blog posts are a mixture of our own content as well as that of our partners. I hope you enjoy them and take a moment to reflect on 2014 before you watch the ball drop later tonight!
10. Three Emerging Content Marketing Trends from ROI partner, Raidious
9. 31 Scary Marketing Statistics by Lauren Littlefield
8. The Importance of Lifecycle Stage Conversion by Amanda Jones
7. Transforming Voice of Customer Through Social Listening by Brad Pierce of ROI partner, Education Services Group
6. Marketing and Customer Engagement by Lauren Littlefield
5. The Future of Strategic Digital Marketing by ROI friend, Challin Meink of SimpleRelevance
4. The Difference Between Marketing Automation and Lifecycle Marketing by Lauren Littlefield
3. Eight Simple Things that Quickly Lead to Customer Loyalty & Retention by Matt Heinz of ROI partner, Heinz Marketing
1. Gamification: Work and Play Do Mix by Brad Pierce of ROI partner, Education Services Group
It’s clear customer engagement, retention and loyalty, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing and content marketing were all popular topics in 2014. Any predictions for 2015?