Buyers routinely submit online forms for high-value purchases, but are you meeting their expectations in terms of response? Many companies are likely losing sales because they are failing to meet the expectations buyers have developed for response speed and persistence. In fact, more than 50% of all buyers reported not having received a response to their inquiry.
In this webinar, Right On Interactive partner, Velocify, will present their commissioned research on the expectations and experiences of both consumer and business buyers who submitted an online form requesting information or expressing interest in a product or service with a value of $1,000 or more.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The length of time a typical buyer spends researching online prior to submitting an online inquiry form
- The longest buyers are willing to wait for a response to their inquiry
- The best and worst industries when it comes to responses to online customer inquiries
- The number of companies a typical buyer submits inquiries to when looking to buy a product or service
- The number of call attempts buyers want you to make before you give up trying to reach them
Discover how you can better align sales strategies with buyer expectations with Velocify and Right On Interactive. Register today for this complimentary and informative webinar on Thursday, February 27th!
What: Online Buyer Expectations: A Study of Personal and Business Buying Experiences and where Sellers Fall Short
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27
Time: 1:00pm EST